Corfu Tourist is proud to announce for the second year running the chance for you to win some amazing experiences and lots more on the island of Corfu.
Scroll to the bottom to the page to enter
YOU CAN ONLY ENTER USING YOUR MOBILE
The competition is FREE to enter and must be booked directly with the business offering the prize.
Come and enjoy a day using our facilities and relax with a spa treatment each in the skilled hands of the Kontokali Bay Spa. Then dine at our beach restaurant “Paréa ” where you can choose from fresh fish, pasta and the finest meat cuts plus light snacks, salads and entrées for lunch till late afternoon. 3 prizes available for 2 people to enjoy.
The White House is pleased to be offering you the chance for 2 people to join us on the DATE TBC for dinner and then to stay and “Live like the Durrell’s” for one night at the White House in Kalami Corfu. On awakening you will join us for breakfast and then be taken by boat to see and swim, if you like, in the waters where ITV filmed using the church.
Enjoy an experience with us at "Big Blue Corfu" and take a ride on our 9.5mtr Cobra Rib the NAUTIQUE MODEL which is beautifully pieced together with an eye for detail and exceptional quality. Powered by 2 300BHP Suzuki out board's. We will drop you at a restaurant for lunch (which is not included) and then return you to Kalami.
Ride the waves with the Pirates of Corfu on the Black Rose. Leaving from the old port in Corfu town and then they will take you round by the Old Fortress, to Garitsa bay where the windmill is, and down towards Benitises. Its a great trip for the whole family.
With Corfu Trips you can choose you prize.
You will be collected in air-conditioned coach with a driver from your chosen pick-up point to the boat and return. Please click on the links to see which one you would love to spend the day relaxing.
Helga Holiday based in Dassia Corfu supply you with new shape Opel Corsa hire car for 3 days, fully insured.
All you need to do is put fuel in it and enjoy exploring our beautiful island of Corfu.
Enjoy a home-cooked meal with George and his staff at Fridas Family in Sidari.
Loved by many who visit them not only in the summer but during the winter when they also have their doors open.
A great atmosphere and choice of dishes cooked just for you.
Arrive at Corfu airport and be picked up by one of our drivers who will take you stress free to your destination on Corfu. When its time to go home we will collect you and take you back to the airport. This transfer is for any area of Corfu excluding the months of July and August.
D'amour beach bar restaurant is situated in the very famous area of Canal D'amour in Sidari in the north. You and a loved one can relax and enjoy a meal for 2 with a glass of wine, during the day or at night while you watch the sun go down. They also offer great boutique style accommodation very modern and a lovely pool too. Want to stop the night too? Click HERE to see what they offer
Cava Diapon are once again offering you 10% off all wine purchases from May till October in 2020. All you need to do is download the App take a screen print of the image and when you come to the shop show us that image and that you have liked our Facebook page along with Corfu Tourists and your discount will be applied
You and 3 others can have tickets for a day on one of the water fun parks. Based in Kavos or Moraitika, which shares beach. Messonghi
A great family prize or just be a big kid again with some of you friends, either way you'll have a great time with this family run business
Corfu Tourist is offering you the chance to win €100 Euro Cash Prize.
Download the App for more information.
AgiotFest is a festival of different genres of music. Now in its 12th year, it is based not far from Aqualand. You and 3 friends can be our guests for both nights of entertainment on the 28th & 29th of August 2020, in 2019 we brought an all girl band Rainbow Girls from the USA, as well as local favorite bands. Every year we aim to improve by bringing fresh faces to our stage.
Explore Corfu on one of our motor bikes for 3 days. You will have to collect the Bike from us in Dassia, or we can deliver it to you for a small charge. It is important that you have the correct licence for the EU. If want to confirm that please contact us directly at D&M. We recommend you take additional insurance to cover you and your partner for your own piece of mind and safety.
We are happy to have on board a number of popular authors who write about Corfu or base their novels on our beautiful island, including Mandy Baggot and Effrosyni Moschoudi, The prize will be a combination of paperbacks and e-books. The printed books can be sent directly to you or may be waiting here for you in Corfu when you arrive to be delivered by a Corfu Tourist representative.
You and a friend can take to the skies with us at Barbati Watersports on one of our parasailing units and experience the thrill of being 50 mtrs above the sea and take in the impressive views of Barbati. You can take this prize at anytime with us, but we would recommend contacting us and taking the experience first thing in the morning.
You and 4 others can take a boat for the day from us at Dino's Boats Rentals here in Paleokastritsa on the North east of Corfu and spend the day exploring these wonderful waters and beaches, such as paradise beach, that you can reach by boat. So pack a picnic and enjoy a family day out. All you need to pay for is your fuel.
More news about this soon
It will be our pleasure here at Vlasaros Travel to take the two of you for an experience on horse back. Trek with our experienced guide and have fun galloping across the beach.
We will collect you and bring you back to Sidari after.
Visit Paradise beach here in Paleokastritsa with our team at Michalas boat rentals
We are offering 2 tickets each month
Based in two locations, La Grotta and Agia Triada beach, we will take you by water taxi to paradise beach or one of the other secluded beaches you can only get to by boat. We also offer
boat rentals, pedalo’s, kayak's, stand up paddle boards.
Have a day out with Pete. Who knows where you will end up, but one things for sure it will an unforgettable day full of surprises.
Pete is an experianced driver, covering over 20,000 Kms as Corfu Tourist on the island and knows it better than his home town.
For a family of 3 with the child being 14 or older or 3 adults
Take a meal at Almyra beach bar, in Nissaki where the Durrells ate when filming in 2018.
Chill out with us and choose from 2 main dishes, 1 salad and 2 beers or classes of wine on our terrace looking out over a stunning view here in Nissaki
Come and dine with us at YAMI Sushi & Asian fusion in Corfu town.
We are offering meal voucher worth 50 euro's, where you can experience our Asian cuisine in a quite setting.
Come to the Wave Bar in San Stefanos and enjoy 4 cocktails by the sea on us.
Its a lovely setting, chill out and relax or maybe come by boat?
You can come at anytime during the season.
1. The promoter is: Corfu Tourist Ltd Company No. 11345842 whose registered office is at, Office 7 Castledine House, 5 Heanor Road, Ilkeston, England, DE7 8DY.
2. The competition is open to residents of any country aged 18 years or over except employees of Corfu Tourist Ltd and any of the companies listed in the competition listed on the Corfu Tourist website and/or on the Corfu Tourist Mobile Application and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our App Corfu Tourist which is FREE to download from your mobile with links at the bottom of the page.
6. Multiple entries will be accepted per person, by using different social media links per prize offered on found on Gleam. The Corfu Competition will be offered across Facebook, Instagram Twitter, and other social media platforms including websites and blogs.
7. Closing date for entries will be the 19th April 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) A person can enter the competition by following the links from social media and “other” sites where it is promoted on, leading them to download the Corfu Tourist Mobile Application, via the website.
b) Once in the Application you will see the words “ENTER TO WIN” Press the tile and it will open up.
i) Looking at the top left hand side you will see a blue arrow pointing down. Press this
ii) Once open press the Login/Sign-Up enter your email address and a password and press LOGIN. This will then take you back to the competition listing.
DO NOT USE THE FACEBOOK OPTION
(We don't sell or give your details to any third party)
c) From this can see all the areas on the island where “Prizes” are being offered and the name or names of the business/s offering a prize.
d) Clicking on the link in that prize area called “ENTER 2 WIN” will redirect the entrant to the website run by “Gleam” to officially enter the competition.
e) The entrant must be following Corfu Tourist and the Company or Businesses that are offering a prize on their respective Facebook page/s in order for your entry to be validated. Failure to do so will void your prize when checked after Gleam has automatically selected the winner and another winner will be selected by them automatically.
f) Some of the companies may have individual restrictions these are posted within our Mobile Application Corfu Tourist. Please make sure you read these.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
Prizes are subject to availability as well as being weather dependent on some instances and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Some prizes that are giving away transport ie car, bike etc. These hire companies may require additional insurance to be taken out at the time, as well as holding the correct licence. This is between you and the hire company and Corfu Tourist is not liable for any additional monies in the respect of this.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· Gleam will judge the competition and decide on the winners which will be picked at random from all complete entries via their website.
· Corfu Tourist Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· The entrant must be following Corfu Tourist and the Company or Businesses that are offering a prize on their respective Facebook page/s in order for your entry to be validated. Failure to do so will void your prize when checked after Gleam has automatically selected the winner and another winner will be selected by them automatically.
· Corfu Tourist Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
· Corfu Tourist also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.